Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Like Mackenzie's new tray for her Bumbo? I love it! She can now play with toys without my help.
She's busy at work at her baby job.


We dyed eggs. Alex love mixing colors.

Mackenize enjoyed watching from her bouncer.


Easter bunny came to see Gabby!!!


Alex never had so much candy in his life!

After all that chocolate, I can see a denist visit in our future!


Big basket, little girl! Even baby Mackenzie got a little something from the Easter Bunny!

Sucking her thumb with her new rabbit, how cute! She might be a thumb-sucker like her Mommy.

Gabby has her hair in rollers to get all pretty for church.

Matching sister dress, sounds very familiar to my childhood, only I had 3 big sisters, so I got to wear the same dress handed down year after year in different sizes.

Handsome boy! Take a close look. This is probably the best picture I have of Alex in a long time!

About to leave for church.

Daddy's turn.

Oops, deja vu. I don't know how to edit this one out.


We had an egg hunt at my parents house with our cousins.


Here they are with Colton, Caleb and Camdyn. Not pictured (Grandmommy, Grandaddy, Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Steve, Katie (My cousin), My Uncle Les, and ofcourse Chad and I.)
Yea!!! What a great Easter! Happy Easter to everyone!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Ok, first, I am also excited that you were the first person to comment on (and see!) my new blog. Second, love your pics as usual. Mackenzie being "busy at her baby job" made me laugh, and I thought it was funny how her basket was bigger than her!! Cute bunny you got her too! Also, your girls looked so pretty in their adorable matching outfits. Alex didn't look so bad either :)

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I LOVE the coordinating Easter outfits the the whole family shared. I am cracking up at your statement about getting to wear the same dress year after year - just in different sizes. I never experienced that since I was the oldest... I'm seeing how that could get really old though. I love Mackenzie's ruffled panties. Oh - to dress a girl...

Ashley said...

Loved all the Easter pics; what a good look'in crew! I didn't get to see ya'll Easter Sunday but everyone looked so cute in their coordinating blue (glad I'm not the only one that does this)! Mackenzie is just growing into my most favorite stage of baby-hood; I love it when they smile and get those rolly polly legs, she's just adorable!