I know this post is a little late, but here are some new pics of Mackenzie and Valentines pics. I don't really have much time to write in more detail. I'm lucky to even be at the computer right now. Enjoy!
Gabby is so cute. She loves "writing" rock songs and performing them for us with the guitar that her Aunt Shannon and Uncle Mak gave her. Every song has the same words somewhere in the song...Rock Star. So I went with it today since we were a little bored. I did her make up and gave her some dangling earrings and we've got our little hip rock star.
They alway's fight over who can stand on the stool to see Mackenzie in her crib.
Kenzie and Gabs
"Kenzie Izabef" what Alex calls her
Doesn't she look sooo hip in this outfit. What a Baby Fashionista! Ha!
And now the Top 10 Things I Love About Having 3 Kids:
10. I now have the privaledge of changing back-to-back poopy diapers.
9. Every normal task now takes extra mental effort to think through juggling the 3 of them
8. One can be hungry, one can have a blowout diaper and one can need help all at the same time.
7. Learning the art of controling the volume of noise around the baby (still haven't learned it)
6. Kissing 3 adorable, bright-eyed faces every day.
5. Seeing them make eachother laugh.
4. Fitting everybody in the rocking chair with me.
2. Knowing they'll grow up with eachother
1. Being 3 people's mom for the rest of my life
Well, you haven't seen a new post in a while and numbers 7-10 can explain it. Boy, did things pick up and get a lot more busier since my last post. Mackenzie had RSV at two weeks old, which meant that I have been on house arrest, not really, but we've been home basically for the last 3 weeks and we're starting to get a little, okay a lot stir crazy. She has gotten a lot better. Thanks for all of your prayers. The fun part is I am really enjoying watching Mackenzie change. She's even begun to smile at me...I know it's a little early for smiles, but she really has looked straight in my eyes while I'm talking mommy talk and she smiles. We call her Smiley Cyrus....a little silly, but who cares. That's what having a baby is all about, saying ridiculous things in high pitched voices. Anyhow, we are surviving. Chad and I have had a lot of evenings where we just look at eachother so deliriously and laugh. Sometimes, that's all you can do.