Friday, February 27, 2009

Firsts

First complete family photo, after our first time to bring Mackenzie to church for the New Life Celebration


Chad's parents on the left, mine to the right

Check out the monogram,(Thank you Aunt Shannon & Uncle Mak)

Just a cute face!

Mackenzie is checking out Gabby's first tooth to come out.

She can't believe what she sees!
Yup, there it is! First tooth gone!

And we can thank that apple she was eating to get it out!

Thi picture has no relevance to this post. I just thought it was too funny! Maybe we can say first time Mackenzie tried on her church shoes?









2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Holy cow! Your family looks HUGE now. How is it that it looks that way just by adding one more little body?? And, I am soooo NOT ready for the lose tooth thing. Maybe when G's time comes, he should just it apples... I love the blue Paris outfit M has on - the one with the poodle and the Eiffel Tower (sp??). Did I see that at Gymboree? Since I don't usually get to go to "that" side of the store, I just get quick glances as I'm on my way to the boy side... Looking at these pics makes me want another baby. Whoa!!! Did I just say that??????

Ashley said...

I'm up waaay too late but I HAD to comment on all those adorable pictures!! I love that picture of all 5 of you; it turned out great... everyone looking at the camera and no tears, truly amazing! And WOW, I can't believe Gabby's already loosing teeth; now you can call her your "snaggle-tooth"! And I'm with Amanda's comment, you're making this "mommy of 3" thing look really good; we all want to know your secret! :)