Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Season




Meeting Santa at the Country Club




Gabby performs a Christmas dance at Robins





Gabby's party at school

Time to bake sugar cookies. First they had to clean the cookie cutters. If only I could get them to do dishes more!

Mackenzie has become quite a little walker and talker!




LOOK at all those COOKIES!!!!



Gabby loses her other front tooth!

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!!!

Baby's first Christmas present!

Christmas Eve morning we each opened one present!

Hannah and Emma visited our house!


William and Alex playing in his room!

Look-a-likes

Setting out cookies for Santa
Santa came!!!!





Baby's first Christmas!!!!


Most of the Hooper cousins take a picture!

Sometimes you run out of tables and the floor works just as well for an indoor picnic!

Christmas lunch



Opening presents=chaos

Mackenzie gets a basket of babies!

Alex was sick on his birthday, poor guy. Happy 3rd Birthday!!!!



Trampoline, a new Christmas present!


Alex opens a few new presents!



Aunt Shannon and Mackenzie at Grandma's house

"Look, I match the furniture!"

Gido reads "The Night Before Christmas"

Gabby loves her new guitar! Rock on!!!

Grandma shows Mackenzie the new see-saw!

Well, this has been one of the busiest Christmas seasons!!! Being a mother at Christmas time equals work! This work includes, decorating, shopping for gifts, hiding gifts, wrapping gifts, setting out gifts, trying to find a place to store the new toys in my already busting at the seams house! And 3 kids at Christmas, means triple the presents! I still enjoyed every aspect that encompasses the Christmas season from the family slumber party, baking sugar cookies, visiting Santa, looking at Christmas lights, shopping alone with Chad, setting out Santa, watching our kids see what Santa brought, visiting with family...it was quite a season! I look forward to it every year, and I also somehow crave normalcy. And, after spending the whole day yesterday taking every Christmas decoration down, I'm almost feeling normal. We're all feeling a little sad that it's over but we're on getting ready for Mackenzie's 1st birthday, so that will be a lot of fun for the whole family!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Loved to see all those pictures. Alyssa is missing her two front teeth now too, it took some getting used to, but I think she is so cute. I don't like that I can already see one of the big ones pushing in. Glad you are all doing well and Happy Birthday to Mackenzie.

Lexi said...

Great pics Andi. You all were definitely surrounded by family, love, gifts and fun... and what more could you ask for... except for a clean and organized house at this point ;) Ha! Happy new year to you all~ see you soon!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Wow! I've never seen so many grandkids on stairs at a time! No doubt you guys run out of table space. With that large of a family, someone's going to end up on the floor. ha ha I just wish my kids had cousins to enjoy the holidays with. I'm beginning to think it will never happen.