Thursday, August 27, 2009

Alex's First Day of Preschool






Mommy and Alex had our own preschool at home.


Gabby's first day on the bus.

Isn't this a cutie?
He did so great today! He knew we were dropping him off and picking him up later. He barely noticed that we left because he was so enthralled in all the new toys and things to do. I was so proud of him. He seemed like such a big boy. I could tell that he was excited to finally be doing what he has seen Gabby do. He even asked if he would be seeing her there because he remembers she used to go to this school. He was sad when I told him Gabby went to a different school, but he quickly got over it. I am praying for him and his teacher!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Yes, a cutie for sure!! I'm so glad he adapted so well to his new school! I love Alex's art pics and the one of Gabby beside the school bus. They really are growing up!!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Hooray for Big Boy Alex!! I love that he had 1st Day of School pictures just like Gabby. I also LOVE that you and Mackenzie have a few days in the week to just be the two of you. I'm starting to wish I had a place to send Rhett off to... It's quite an adjustment with just one kid around, and since he doesn't nap anymore, that makes the day EXTRA long. YUCK! Mackenzie looks JUST like that baby picture of Gabby you keep posting. I wonder who she'll look like tomorrow.
Homework hasn't been too bad. It's quite quick and easy, so no complaints - yet.
We MUST get together soon. I'm already getting bored.