Sunday, December 21, 2008

What We've Been Up To...


Here is the bumper I made.

Finally the nursery is done!!!!


Special thanks to Steve, my brother-in-law, for drawing this tree mural.









Our bags are packed...we're ready for you Mackenzie.



Here's an example of Alex's silly personality. He took his changing pad off and decided to sleep on it perfectly on his pillow.




Gabby has been very busy with dance this month. This is after a gift exchange with her fellow dancers and a performance in the studio for parents to see how much they've improved.


Gabby posed in front of the Christmas tree before her Sugar Land Town Center performance this Saturday.


Aww...Daddy and daughter.


Gabby is on the far right. This is the ending pose of her precious ballet performance. We are sooo proud of how well she did.



Gabby and Alex went to see Santa Claus in Quail Valley. Then we went next door to Aunt Teri's. I totally recommend seeing this Santa Claus with your own camera versus the mall lines to see Santa and their poor quality pic with a screaming child that has waited for 30 min to see him....I guess you can tell we've had a similar experience.



Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

First off, I am lovingly jealous of how SMALL you are when you are pregnant!!! How is it that this is your THIRD baby and you look like a million bucks??! The Lord certainly bleses some of you lucky people and you absolutely GLOW when you're pregnant. The Lord did not bless me in this way. He blessed me in many other ways, but this is certainly NOT one of them. I have a greenish tint to my complexion and am constantly vomiting. (On to happier things:)Secondly, HOW PRECIOUS is Mackenzie's room?!! I just want to drive over right now to get a first hand look at it, but since I would arrive around midnight and you might mistake me for your "cousins" that were wandering around your yard that one Sunday morning, I'll stay put. Really though, it looks GREAT. I love the colors of the bedding (the bumper truly "makes it"), the striped walls and mural couldn't be more perfect, and how much do I love having a "lover of monograming" for a friend? Surely there is one more item in her room that can be monogramed... ha ha
Thirdly, Alex, you CRACK me up! Sleeping on one's changing pad is quite the obvious solution to extra support while sleeping - why didn't I think of that?
Lastly, Gabby, what a beautiful ballerina you are. You need to tell us the next time you perform so we can come watch you.

Love to you all! I can't wait for Baby Mackenzie's arrival!!!

Ashley said...

I absolutely LOVE Mackenzie's nursery!!! WOW, you are super talented; everything looks so custom and beautiful! Now the only thing missing from the pictures is that beautiful baby; we can't wait to meet her!!! The tree in her room came out precious and I love the clothing line on the wall too!

Sounds like it was a wonderful Christmas for all! That's so neat that Gabby was able to perform in Town Center; I'm sure she looked like an angel!