Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008 & Alex's 2nd Birthday

At church Christmas Eve
Whoa! Jack pot!

Aww, how sweet. Alex and Gabby await dinner with cousin Katie watching a Christmas movie on Grandma's couch.


Let the unwrapping begin.


Look what Santa brought!!!


A train table for Alex!


BIG 2 year-old boy

Boy cousins hanging out at our house for Alex's birthday party.


The girl table.


Alex really blew out the candle! What a big boy!
Cousins galore! Everyone awaits the pinata in order of age.

Daddy shows Alex some moves.
Present time. Aww...look how he cuddles his new pet monkey.

We have a little tradition of taking our kids to Chuck E Cheese on their actual birthday since their party usually falls on a different day. It also happens to be Alex's absolute favorite place. Be careful if you mention it. He will keep begging to go there!

Love the crazy hair!

I realize that this is a really long post. But how could it be short? Two really huge events have happened this past week. Christmas and Alex's 2nd birthday. We not only wanted a special Christmas, but also a seperate and special birthday celebration. Since all of our family was in town, we had just a family party at home. Just our family meant 17 cousins and all of our brothers and sisters. It was an incredible time getting to be together and celebrate Alex's birthday. This time also marks being one week away from delivering the baby!!! I am scheduled to go in next Thursday, January 8th. Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy delivery and baby!!! Happy New Years Everyone!

















1 comment:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I was sooooo excited to see Alex's train table from Santa! I was pretty sure Santa would be bringing that down the chimney. I'll bet Alex LOVES it. I hope it stays together. I tried hot gluing Grant's with no luck. He ripped up the track right away anyway. Oh well. Boys will be boys. I can't believe he is two! My, time flies. And, I am soooo excited about Thursday so we can meet Mackenzie. Well, I will probably meet her Friday which will be here before you know it. I need to give you a call.