Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gabby Gets her Ears Pierced!!!






When we woke up this morning, we did not plan on Gabby getting her ears pierced. It just happened. After our regular weekly outing to my mother and I's favorite lunch spot, Chipolte, we happened upon first a wonderful Candy Store and then next door to Sweet and Sassy. Gabby was thrilled with the whole experience. I was sooo proud of her for being so brave! She didn't even wince or let out a shriek. She sat there in the chair and sat like a little lady. Afterwards she cooed, "Their beautiful, thank you!" to the lady. She picked out, thankfully, very simple diamond look-a-like studs. I love them too. I don't know what I was waiting for. She looks soo adorable in her earrings. I can't stop starring at them. Then to make a great day even greater we went down the street to the children's museum. Needless to say, it was a great unexpectedly fun day!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ooo-la-la, Gabby! You look like such a young lady!! I love it!

Ashley said...

OH my goodness!! I can't believe she was so brave; I don't know that Abbey would be! I'm sure she's loving feeling like a big girl now! Had so much fun hanging out last night...YEA for girl's night!!

dw hicks said...

Hey guys! Just found your blog! I'm excited that we get to keep up with you guys now! Take care!

Whitney Hicks