Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Third Blessing

Well, most of our family and friends already know, but for those of you who don't know....we are having another baby!!! It was not expected, but we are thrilled! I am due January 9th or was it 7th....I guess with the third one you are quite a bit more laid back. I just ask for everyone's prayers that all will go well with the pregnancy, with the adustment to three and especially for Alex stepping down from his beloved position as "the baby." Gabby was soooo excited and it's all she can talk about...some interesting questions...but we are glad to share more of our happiness with another child. More updates to come!

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I am serious, girl! You let me know if you need me to take the kids off your hands for a while so you can have some "Andrea Time", or some "I've got to take a nap before I pass out from exhaustion" time.
PS. Gabby, you looked so beautiful in your flower girl dress. Not only did you look like a pretty princess, but I am sure you did a fabulous job!!

Ashley said...

YEA! We are so thrilled for you guys that another little one will be blessed by such wonderful parents...AND we'll have a new addition to our First Family!! :) By the way you looked gorgeous in your dress at the wedding; what great pictures! So glad to hear that it was a joyous event!