Friday, September 2, 2011

First Days of School



Gabby's first day of second grade! Charlie came along because this also was his all day apointment at Texas Children's Hospital. We went straight there after dropping her off.





I don't know why I decided to pose like I was a cheerleading on the front row of a picture.


Now Gabby's getting embarassed of me taking her picture constantly. I like to call myself the mamarazzi...ha ha....okay dumb joke.


Mackenzie's first day of preschool. Isn't she the cutest thing!!??


Alex's last year of preschool. My little boy is almost a kindergartener!!!


Two days a week they will go together to school, and then it will just be Charlie and me!!! Whoohoo! Actually, he keeps me pretty busy anyway.


I'm going to submit this one to pottery barn kids. They could totally model!!!



Mackenzie seems a bit frightened, but don't worry, she didn't even cry.










Lol!!!!



She was so excited when we took her to her new class.






This our home life on our off days. Look at how much Charlie adores his big brother, Alex.



The chunky boy loves his big sister Gabby too!!!!


I think he's still figuring Mackenzie out!!! Lol! Look at his face!


Thanks, Grandma for my cute outfit! Too cute not to post!


This Mackenzie talking about her first day of school experience with her daddy.


More cute MACKENZIE pics:





We painted to pass the time this past week.


Alex loves to color and draw constantly. We go through white printer paper like water.


It was a great way to start out the school year. I can feel things picking up and getting slightly more managable with having a new baby around. Charlie's been totally sleeping through the night, which is sooo cool and necessary. The coffee's been helping a lot too :) We are really starting to get into a groove and a routine, which I crave and so do the kids. I think it's going to be a awesome school year!!!!



1 comment:

Lexi said...

Awesome post! I love all the pics, especially the one of Charlie looking at Alex, and the one of Mackenzie excited to be going to class :) By the way, that "pose" of yours didn't look like a cheer pose... I think you know what it looked like... LOL. Oh, and "mamarazzi" (and Gabby's expression) is totally funny!