Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mackenzie Lately







Yup, that's pancake syrup all in her hair!



Her first popcycle. Look at her little smirk on her face. I love it!

We call her "Babe-a-rella" because she is obsessed with cleaning.




Soooo, I went to Marshalls today. Can you believe these cute outfits I got for M? And, each of them were under $15. I love Marshalls!








My sweet little baby girl is growing up! She is literally EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!!! I am really working hard to keep up with her. If we leave the house, it doesn't matter where we go, I have 10 minutes or less before she's ready to get down and SPEEDWALK! I love my active little cutie, but she is definitely putting Mommy to the challenge.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Messy baby, cute outfits :) Ha! I love that I get to see her almost every Tuesday... it's been so much fun watching her grow! I look forward to all the cute moments and outfits to come!!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh, my! Mackenzie, I think you not only have a love for cleaning but for syrup as well!!!!!