Monday, May 2, 2011

Gabby's Dance Recital

This was Gabby's 5th dance recital and she did beautifully!!! We are so proud of her!!!! She participated in three dances: ballet, jazz, and tap. My favorite was the ballet. She looked so beautiful on stage!!! I wanted to cry!!! Way to go, Gabby!!!!!!!!!!!
















Her mummy dance was a jazz dance. She really enjoyed being a mummy!











Her tap dance was a baseball theme. Very cute!!!!!!!!!











I ran out of batteries on my camera, so I didn't get very many of her with all of the family members that came: both sets of grandparents, her Aunt Shannon ( former RDS dancer pictured below), her Aunt Sharon, Aunt Teri and of course us!!!
Gabby was awarded a trophy for 5 years at Robin's Dance Studio. We are sooo proud of her!!!


1 comment:

Lexi said...

That first picture of Gabby is perfect! She looks so professional :) I can't believe she's been in dance for FIVE years already! It must have made her feel sooo special to have so many supporters there... congrats Gabby!