Friday, August 27, 2010

Alex's First Day of Preschool

Alex was such a big boy yesterday!!! He did great at school!


I was so proud of him! He told me that he was a good boy, so I believe him...mostly.


So, Mackenzie and I had one-on-one time together. It was really nice to get to have that special time together. There was short moment when I wished I sent her to school too, but then we had such a sweet time bonding, I knew we made the right choice letting her be home with me one more year. Looking at Gabby, I see just how fast they really grow up. I am savoring every moment of my baby! She reminds me sooo much of Gabby at this age. It's like deja vu. Especially when she wears some of Gabby's old clothes. I love it! It's like Gabby all over again, but different because she does have her own little cute personality. Her new favorite sayings are "Sit down!" or "Get down off uh there!" (to the cat) Precious and priceless moments occur everyday. Today she actually folded her hands and bowed her head to say a prayer at lunch, and said "Men!" (amen) after we prayed. I wished I could of grabbed my camera. I can't get enough of her! I guess that's a good thing since we're together 24/7!



2 comments:

Lexi said...

I love Alex's shirt! I'm glad that his first day went well and that (evidently) the teacher was able to keep up with him :) Also, I'm glad that you enjoyed your one-on-one time with the bird!

Ashley said...

Love all your new adorable pictures of the kiddos first day back!! Alex and Gabby's outfits were so cute! That will be really sweet to have that extra time with Mackenzie on T/Th. I hope it's a great school year for both of them!