Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a special day/weekend for me....
I get special treatment. My kids are extra behavied.....ish.

I get to enjoy fine dining at the country club (Thanks, Dad!)
So does Mackenzie..he he



My loving, hard-working husband spends all weekend checking off the "Honey Do" List: assembling my present, putting a trampoline together, touch up painting in Alex's room and even changing the above average number of smelly diapers. Thanks, honey!
And now, my present...A PORCH SWING!!!! I have always wanted a porch swing.

Notice Mackenzie gently pushing me off the swing.

What a trio!!! I love my babies!!! Thanks for making me be a mother. I couldn't have asked for a better job!
Earlier on Saturday....We invited are good friends Lexi, Adam and Garrett over to play games and eat some hot dogs, hamburgers and watermelon.

Life is Good!!!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Yes, life is good. LOVE the porch swing pics. However, in that pic, Garrett looks like he has a tumor growing in his left cheek (un-chewed burger)... ha! Anyway, so glad that I got to spend part of my mother's day weekend with you and your family!!!