Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mister Sock by: Gabrielle Dick

One Day Mister Sock




"Mister Sock, you get in here right now!"


" Pick up this mess!"


Mister Sock ate his lunch. "Goodnight Mister Sock," said her mother (I love that Mister Sock is now a"she")




It was morning time. "Ohoh" (Yawning sound)


"I love you Mommy," said Mister Sock.
The End.


Gabby has really been getting into writing down stories. Today she made a book about Mister Sock. I thought it was too cute not to share. She did this all on her own with no help from me, so I had to translate.

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I love, love, love your story, Miss Gabby! I like the Mr./Mrs. Sock idea... very creative! Your illustrations were right on the money as well. I can't wait to read more from my new favorite author!

Ashley said...

That is the cutest thing!!! She already has fantastic writing skills for her age and way to go for her trying to sound out the words! I am not at all surprised though; she's got those Hooper writer skills in her genes!