Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend and More...

Hook'em!!! Here are my little longhorns getting pumped before Saturday's game, which we of course won!!!


Gabby took this picture. Notice her finger in the upper left hand corner.

Chad took the kids out on the Barbie Jeep on Monday. Gabby actually could steer somewhat.

This is just a cute picture I decided to include. To think, only 8 months ago I could barely get him to wear that hat for his birthday picture. Now he loves it!

The next few pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago at Colton's, my nephew, birthday party. His party theme was that he was going to film a movie with all of his friends with his new movie camera. Gabby and Cammie were princesses whose father, the king (Alex/Chad) was turned into a baby. Alex played the baby king, and Chad was the adult king.




Here he is on his throne surrounded by his daughters. Hee Hee.
Red Carpet.
So sweet!

I am truly proud to call this man my husband. He played a great performance in the last two minutes of the movie as the king restored to his adulthood. Does'nt he look just like Alex, the baby king?



4 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

We should get Grant and Gabby together with their jeeps! They'd have crazy fun!
Gabby looks so pretty in her costume. Gabby also resembles her granddad in many ways.

Amy said...

Hey love the pictures. It is nice to be able to see your family updates. I check every few days. Alex is growing up so much.

Cindy said...

The picture of Chad as king is great. Alex looks more and more like his daddy. Where are the shots of your belly and the growing baby #3???

Ashley said...

I agree with Cindy, we want belly shots!!! Trust me NO ONE wanted to see belly pics of me when pregnant with Cole; they would have run for the hills!! Loved all the pics and updates; looks like ya'll have been up to a lot of fun! Gabby looks so grown up here lately, especially in her school pictures!