Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter 2008





Now I am getting the hang of this posting stuff. I am sort of playing catch up but who cares...it's fun! Here is some Easter pics. We shared Easter at Aunt Sharon's house where we enjoyed an enormous meal followed by numerous egg hunts and outdoor games. The older grown ups in the family were even kind enough to hide eggs for our generation at Lantern Lane Elementary. There were 8 golden eggs that each held five dollars. I am sorry to say that they were hid sooo well that two eggs were left behind. Maybe someday there will be a lucky kid that will happen upon the missing eggs. Overall, we had a fantastic day with family. We are constantly reminded how very lucky we are to share these special moments with our children.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are the two sweetest kids. They remind me of their Gido whose email address is samwdick@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I agree they are the two sweetest kids, but just so you know, the first post was from Gido (without a gmail account!). Now, Mak and I are going to have to start working on our blog!! How does this sound...the Googles and Gaggles of the Ghangurdes?

Unknown said...

Okay, now I'm signed on as Gido. Only my daughter-in-law Andrea could get me to sign up for gmail!

Cindy said...

I love that you joined Blog World. I look forward to frequent updates. I LOVE the picture of Alex in his uniform watching Gabby play ball. Priceless.

Ashley said...

Welcome to blogging!! I just loved all your pictures and I can't get over how grown up Gabby looks in her t-ball outfit! That picture of Alex looks like one you should see on a Hallmark card...so precious!